For the purpose of this agreement/document:
The terms and conditions
- From here on the title “The Photographer” refers to Jimmy Lee,Jimmy or Jim ,Jimmy Lee Photography or JLPhotography.Anyone working for/on the photographers behalf will fall under this heading.
- “Client”refers to anyone choosing to employ the photographer on a freelance basis,wether this be a Corporate company,organisation or individual contacting the photographer and also visiting this site.
- “Photo/photographs” & “image/images" means all photographic material furnished by the Photographer, whether transparencies, negatives, prints or any other type of physical,electronic and Digital material
- "work/shoot" refers to the taking of photos by the photographer on any agreed work in all areas including projects,studio on location etc.
- The entire © copyright in/of the photographs is retained by the Photographer (jimmy lee/Jimmy Lee Photography at all times throughout the world.They may never be used without permission.
- You must always contact the photographer if you require permission to use his work in any capacity.Either through email or other means provided on this website.
- Save for the purposes of reproduction for the licensed use(s), the Photographs may not be stored in any form of electronic medium without the written permission of the Photographer. Manipulation of the image or use of only a portion of the image,reproduction,or use in any way shape or form may only take place with the permission of the Photographer.
- All images,material provided to the Client by the photographer on a freelance basis will be subject to license and agreed before the shoot commences
- The Licensing of images will be dependant on period of time to be used and intended use.
- Payment by the Client will be expected for the commissioned work within 30 days of the issue of the relevant invoice. If the invoice is not paid, in full, within 30 days The Photographer reserves the right to charge interest at the rate prescribed by the Late Payment of Commercial Debt (Interest) Act 1998 from the date payment was due until the date payment is made.
- A booking is considered firm as from the date of confirmation and accordingly the Photographer will charge a fee for cancellation or postponement as set out below.
36hrs or less =100%
48hrs or less =85%
72hrs or less = 75%
anything before this will be a 50% fee
- The client is asked to send confirmation to the photographer once they have received the agreed images.
- It is the Clients duty to download any images sent by the photographer within the allotted time allowed by the service used , the photographer is not obliged to resend the images, if this is required it will result in extra cost to the client.
- All images will be sent either online in digital form or printed format including albums and photo books this will be discussed and agreed between photographer and client.
- The photographer allows a 24hr period after the client has received the images for them to contact the photographer of any discrepancies.After this the photographer is not obliged to resend the images.
- Model release
- Any persons or other present at bookings or shoots are assumed to have knowledge of and be in agreement with a standard model release wether physically signed or not.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions no customer can revoke their release at anytime.
No images/logos from this website must be used in any shape or form or part without the written permission of Jimmy Lee Photography